As a sign of true solidarity (and lack of a list of my own- for now), I am publishing by version of the now popular "101 in 1001" trend amongst blogging friends. Even though my list is simple, in many ways it will involve a lot of work (and fun) at times. So here goes:
1) Help and support Gigi as she works on her 101 in 1001 goal.
Once you read through her list, you will see what I mean about work and fun on my part. Looks like a few projects (some overdue things on my part- like finishing my thesis), mostly fun and travel, and a whole lot of Golf on my part.
Wish me luck!
1) Help and support Gigi as she works on her 101 in 1001 goal.
Once you read through her list, you will see what I mean about work and fun on my part. Looks like a few projects (some overdue things on my part- like finishing my thesis), mostly fun and travel, and a whole lot of Golf on my part.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment