Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Garek!

Today is the official date of Garek's birth! Five years ago today I went in for what I thought was a regular pre-natal check up, only to find out I was in labor and that I would have Garek on March 31! (We had a scheduled C section for a week later, but why wait?!) Garek came out with all kinds of black hair. You never would guess that now, as his hair turned a lighter color over the first couple of years. Gavin was so excited to be a big brother and he took his job very seriously. It is amazing to think that he was so small a 1/2 decade ago! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
Our family 5 years ago!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love seeing the pic from 5 years ago. So cute!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness...what a sweet picture....the time sure does fly! Happy Birthday Garek!!