So you would think I would have gotten more done today, but no, I am still doing my homework after the boys are in bed. In the meantime, Garek was lucky enough to get new legos from his Auntie Andee and Uncle Bryan. So the boys made a spider and a snake. They told me to warn Auntie Jody about the snake- they are worried she may get scared when she sees the pictures. (Such considerate nephews).
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Quarantine!
The St Peter Dobosenski's are under quarantine (self-inflicted). Matt has been diagnosed with Influenza strain 102B (or something like that). So, it means that we did not attend the polka festival that the Dobosenski Brothers were playing at (and Matt was supposed to play) and we did not have our family get together for Garek's Birthday. (We are hoping that the boys and I are not carriers, but better be safe than sorry...).
So you would think I would have gotten more done today, but no, I am still doing my homework after the boys are in bed. In the meantime, Garek was lucky enough to get new legos from his Auntie Andee and Uncle Bryan. So the boys made a spider and a snake. They told me to warn Auntie Jody about the snake- they are worried she may get scared when she sees the pictures. (Such considerate nephews).



So you would think I would have gotten more done today, but no, I am still doing my homework after the boys are in bed. In the meantime, Garek was lucky enough to get new legos from his Auntie Andee and Uncle Bryan. So the boys made a spider and a snake. They told me to warn Auntie Jody about the snake- they are worried she may get scared when she sees the pictures. (Such considerate nephews).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! I hope you guys get healthy soon....being sick is no fun
1 - sorry to hear matt is sick..I hope he gets feeling better soon and doesn't give it to you guys...I'm sure you were bummed about missing the polka festival!
2 - great pic of the spider
3 - your boys are so cute to think of auntie Jody...lol
Post a Comment