Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Relay for Life!!!
Last year, after we made it through Gavin's abdominal tumor, I thought it would be great to give back. I signed up a team in his honor for the Relay for Life in Blue Earth County. In addition, I invited family and friends to join in an participate. It was a lot of fun and they had a special ceremony for cancer survivors where they could release doves, I know we have pictures somewhere (or my sis-in-laws may have some?) We raised about $1,000 within a month for the American Cancer Society! So, this year I have signed up Team Dobo again. We will be relaying in July but I wanted to get the word out early this year! If you are in my email address book you are bound to get a solicitation to a website where you can donate. If you live close enough by, you are even welcome to join our team. Feel free to visit our team site now and get your donation in early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I took all the pictures with your camera during the release!
Thanks Jody :)
Post a Comment