Also known as #44 on my 101 list. Last week we took on a challenging task...completing a 12X24 patio and walkway in our backyard. Matt even took a couple of days mostly off to work on the patio and it looks great! Now we are super excited for out fourth of July extravaganza with Beef Brisket and all. It should be a lot of fun. I should have taken before pics, I have some midway and finished ones. Assume everything you see was previously grass (or dying grass).
The 12x 24 space for the patio
4 comments:
Wow! You're patio looks great!
Although I have a technical questions...since it seems that Matt had to take off work to do this task...is this #44 on Gigi's list or #44 on Matt's list?? ;)
lol...I already know the answer -- I remember that Matt's 1 and only task on his list. To help and support Gigi get all the tasks done. Good team work!
He did take a couple of days off, but I was around too (between swim lessons and conferences). I did most of the walkway all by myself, hauled around stones- those things weigh 30 lbs a piece. The only time I did not help was when Matt was leveling the sand- it looked like it took a lot of his concentration and I did not want to be distracting.
(Besides who do you think picked out the lilac bushes;))
I'm very impressed!!! I bet you'll have lots of fun at your July 4th picnic. Mmmm...beef brisket!!!
Looks awesome and Jenny's comment cracked me up!
Post a Comment