Monday, July 7, 2008

Slip N Slide

I thought I would share some slip n slide pictures from the 4th. (I will blog more about the 4th later). The boys were out playing in the backyard while most of us spent time in the shade of the garage (until later when a huge water fight broke out). It reminds me of when we were younger, and the slip n slide was SUPER cool. It also reminds me of old family videos the Duluth Dobos have of the three older Dobo siblings (sorry Kat, I believe you were in-utero at the time of filming) playing on a slip n slide in the backyard at Grandma and Grandpa Dobosenski's. I have noticed that with my boys one of the goals of the slip n slide is too knock over the other brother- go figure! I also noticed that Gavin would take a running start for the slide from two yards over, only to run, run, run right up until the yellow slide starts where he proceeds to take a couple of jumps before falling down on the slippery surface. I guess sliding on the slip n slide is an art form of some sort.
Gavin slides in..

Garek's turn...




What a slide!


Grammy saves Garek from a collision



Brotherly love...

1 comment:

Katie said...

Anthony loves his slip n slide too. Put some dish soap on it and they'll fly..haha