The boys finished swimming lessons last week and I thought to share a couple of pictures. We have an outdoor pool in St Peter where they have swim lessons (obviously only in the summer).
Overall, they did pretty good. Unlike his 5 year old counterpart over on the East Coast (Anthony), he does not like the water and at most times refuses to get his hair wet. Until this year, Gavin did not like getting his face in the water in past years, but now it is no big deal! He is really learning how to swim now (amazing that you have to get your head wet to truly swim :)). I do not know why they do not love the water because I do! Anyways, enjoy the pics!
3 comments:
Hmmm...future triatheletes?? (is that a word? haha)
That is a word :) triathlete :)
Hey...at least they're in the H20! I think Anthony would live in the pool if we'd let him..lol
Post a Comment