Monday, December 15, 2008

Sneak Peek

I cannot leave a grumble, grumble blog as the first entry on the page...so here is a sneak peek of the Christmas Cards we will eventually send out!

5 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

The card is beautiful!! and the boys are handsome.That can make you very angry, I have experience similiar things,and I just keep on with what I think is right, and sooner or later they will listen.Most of the time anyway>>>

lorimo said...

The cards look great!

Diana said...

Well even though they forgot the envelopes, the card is super cute !!

Katie said...

Those are super cute! I've been doing cards for everyone else this season so I haven't had time to do one of my own..lol. Maybe for new years!

Gigi said...

Good idea Katie, a New Year's Card! Then You can include thank you notes as necessary from Anthony ;)