Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December already?!

I know, I should have posted this yesterday. For some reason I am having a hard time grasping the idea that it is already December. (Although the fresh layer of snow we received last weekend should help). I missed on doing our regular monthly to do list in November...but here is December's:
  • Christmas in Christ Chapel
  • Holiday Concert for Mankato Symphony
  • Finishing another semester of class for Gigi
  • Birthdays: Ian, Bryan, Grandma and Grandpa Battenberg, and Gigi
  • Our 10th Anniversary
  • Traveling to various family residences for Christmas celebrations
  • Vow renewal at Holy Family
  • Lots of present making, card addressing, baking etc :)

Overall, it seems like a less busy month than the usual, but there are many things to do in between "events."

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Sounds like you are going to have a busy month to. Our car club has been invited, to be in alot of the Christmas Parades,which is so much fun. Between the Church Christmas Parties, and Church, We will be busy to.Anthony is going to be in,a play next week,at his school so that should we fun. His first Play>>>I can`t wait.

Gigi said...

It will be great fun to see Anthony in a play! Reminds me I forgot to list that Gavin is in a Christmas play too :)

Looks like a busy month for all of us!