Tuesday, September 16, 2008
RASH?!
I just spent a moment or two worrying about a purplish rash that has appeared on Garek's face, right below his lips (I tried to get a picture of it). First, I tried to scrub it off, then I started looking up information online to see what it might be, since it was not there when he woke up. Being a mother who worries with health issues, I am thinking, is it contagious? Will it keep spreading? and so on. Garek did say it did not hurt. Suddenly, after taking another look at it, I had a new thought. I asked Garek... "Did you try to stick your milk cup to your face when you were drinking it at breakfast?" His reply, "No, mama. But I did drink some water our of one of the play cups and it stuck to my face and it was funny!!"... So essentially my five year old gave himself a massive hickey with a cup!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is hillarious!
Post a Comment