
Last week, after a long search for a different vehicle, we traded in our van for a Saturn Outlook. We were not having good luck with our van, it has already had numerous repairs and so we decided we need to ditch it before the warranty went away. We have always had good luck with our Saturn vehicles, so we went back to visit our friendly Saturn dealer,
Mark Goodwin. We got rid of some of the bells and whistles on the van (DVD, sunroof, self opening doors) in an effort to have a more reliable vehicle. On Saturday, some of the other Dobosenski's had the opportunity to test it out as we carpooled to Corey Dobosenski's wedding.

While we were at the dealership, the boys were testing out their future rides...it was pretty cute, except the part that included Gavin shutting Garek in the trunk of a car in the showroom...luckily it took only moments to free him.
4 comments:
Good choice with the Saturn Outlook. Too bad I don't work for GMAC anymore -- I could have got you a discount -- well, actually you already bought the car, so I guess my offer would have been too lage.
Looks good!! I had to laugh at the trunk incident...man are you in for it when they get a little older..lol
The "best" part of the trunk incident was that all these new cars have electronic trunk releases. Guess what, the batteries on the show floor cars typically run dead over the course of a day because of people trying things out, leaving doors open etc. So, even though we had the keys to the car, there is no key/lock thing on the trunk of the new saturns, and the keyless entry feature was out because of a dead battery.
After 5 seconds of panic (more by the car sales person who thought he could spring the trunk since he had the keys for that car), I asked if Saturn still had the fold down back seat on the cars since that was always a feature I liked about the first Saturn we bought (since it has only been SUVs and that stupid van- never buy a mini van especially if it is American made).
Crisis averted, lesson learned (the boys sat there as close to being little angels as boys are capable of while we finished up the paperwork).
The Outlook is the vehicle I wanted to buy... Dan on the other hand was pretty dedicated to being Outback owners again.
Post a Comment