Mass is always amazing since there is usually only one morning mass, and the youth are heavily involved with contemporary music. A few pictures that I took including Garek going up to give his offering as part of the "Miracle Mile" of coins- an offering for the little kids of the Parish.
Of course, the fact that I had a camera with me in the pew during mass taking pictures had the boys wanting to help out (We typically let them take pictures as you have seen featured on the blog). Our Church is going through the process of updating the Church directory and several parishioners (including myself) bemoan the lack of pictures from the day to day great things that happen. So I am doing what I can to help change that!Gigi typically volunteers with the kiddie games (this year she worked at the Fish Pond- I think the boys are behind the "water" helping out)

The Boys are big on all the games, and in particular there are typically several clowns out and about making balloon animals (or of greater interest for all the boys in attendance were the balloon swords that they were all running around with)
Gavin was paying close attention:

Even Garek was into the balloons (he is in the back closest to the camera in the dark blue shirt)

As for me, my typical gig is volunteering at a photo booth of sorts where we (myself and a few others, thanks Chuck and Paul) take pictures and print of free copies on a less than photo quality color printer. Something we are trying new this year (because people have always enjoyed the fact that we do this and want to give something to the Church as well as have the pictures as actual prints or files to use for Christmas cards or Web sites) is to offer the pictures for sale via the Riverbend Weddings photo processing site. Click here if you are looking for these pictures (proceeds go to the Church), or go to www.riverbendweddings.com to find out more about Riverbend Weddings.Some of the pictures from the day include one of Gigi and the Boys (the boys were acting silly)

and here's another of the awesome second grade Sunday School teaching team (Gigi and her co- teacher Ann)

All in all a very fun day, but now I need to get pictures edited and posted.
1 comment:
every time I visit your blog and see that yummy gummy!!! apple pie my mouth begin to water, how about shipping one to North Carolina so we can enjoy.
Post a Comment