Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall = Apples = Yum




I love fall baking! We end up going to the apple orchards and grocery stores at this time of year and buying lots and lots of apples! Why? So we can make apple sauce, apple crisp and apple pie of course! Garek helped me make applesauce on Monday and on Tuesday both boys helped make an apple pie. I have determined it only takes about twice the prep time with helpers, but at least this way they will know how to make fall treats too! They have really good memories and can tell you what you need to put in your apple pies!!






I also included a picture of Matt, doing his last minute email check before work. :)

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Yum! We're going to the apple orchard this weekend. I'm so excited!

Grandma Judy said...

Every time I visit your Blog, I see that yummy gummy!!! apple pie,and my month begins to water.How about shipping us one to North Carolina so we can enjoy.

Gigi said...

Judy...

I do not know it would travel well to NC. If you went by Garek's recipe, you just need a bunch of apples, a scoop of sugar, a scoop of flour and a scoop of cinnamon :)