I promised updates on the past couple of weeks, but time just keeps flying by and I cannot keep up with the things that need updating. I will soon have pictures of our completed painting around the house. I will also be able to check off at least 2 more 101 items after Sunday (First Communion). If you have a chance and need to do some extra blog surfing, you will notice at my 101 list that I have finished a couple of other tasks. I am still really bummed that I did not put painting on my list, or crown molding, or re tiling the back splash, or, or or it seems this past couple of weeks.
On top of getting ready for first communion, I did finish another doctorate class and I also decided my triathlon experience was pretty good so I can risk doing another in the summer. SO that means like many of my fellow bloggers, I am now on a training schedule. So far, so good, we will see as I start adding more " brick" training (this is when you do two events consecutively to practice transitioning apparently). Of course, I am not worried about keeping my transition times down, but I do want to make sure I do not have wobbly legs between biking an running or swimming and biking. :)
So it goes in our household...busy, busy, busy. I will be sure to blog again soon and hopefully have some pics to share with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely understand about not blogging...I've got a bunch of pics and silly stories to post..guess I'd better get on that.
Congrats on all you have accomplished - you should be proud!! And I'm still in disbelief that Gavin is making his 1st Communion!
You should add those extra things to your list. I've added a couple extra to mine.
You're doing a great job on completing things on your list. I think I'm going to go to Paris right now, so I can check that off my list. lol.
Post a Comment