Well at least they are true showers and not the snow variety. Yesterday it was beautiful, today not so much, but I do look forward to the green grass of spring! I love spring, rain smells good, the leaves opening on trees is great, we get to spend more time outside, and the bike path in the back is now clear of snow!
I thought I should share some of our plans for April:
Start indoor seeds for garden plants
Finish painting the upstairs (I do not know why I did not add this to my 101!!)
Complete a class
Have a great First Communion Celebration!
Go to a violin recital for Gavin and Garek
Participate in a pancake breakfast fundraiser
Participate in Science on Saturday- a fun day for younger elementary kids
Get the garden tilled and plant sturdy things (like carrots)
ENJOY SPRING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are going to be busy! I can't believe it's time for 1st Communion already...I was just thinking that it won't be long for Garek & Anthony either..
Looks like April will be another busy month for you. Glad it's filled with fun busy things!!
Post a Comment