Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to Jake and Jody! They were married 4 years ago today, and might I add they had one of the most adorable Ring Bearers - Gavin! (there are 2- Garek was adorable 2 years later in Andee's). Okay, so I may be biased. If you all remember Jake and Jody's wedding it was a beautiful and fun celebration of marriage! A gorgeous day in April, no one could have asked for better Duluth Spring weather! There was a lot of singing and dancing at the ballroom and we all got to bed late. What a great day! We were all glad to be part of it!

3 comments:

jody lynn said...

Thanks so much for blogging about it! You rock as a sis-in-law!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary Jake & Jody! I was there...woo hoo :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was the first one I went to with Dave. Cool, huh? ;)