Saturday, February 23, 2008
Quantitative Statistics- yuck!!
So you may know that I am working on my Doctorate of Education. (Or you may not). Either way, I am finishing up my last assignment for my quantitative statistics class- Yay!! This has been one of my hardest classes. I am truly glad I was a science major way back when so I at least have had some statistics. Some of the humanties-type folks in my class are really struggling. In some cases it is nice to know when others in class are struggling too, you feel less alone. But really, I want to have someone to be the "go-to" person. The one I can ask how they did their calcuations and they can tell me. But alas, no such luck. Oh well...almost done. I supposed I should stop procrastinating on this blog and do that one last assignment. We are having dinner with some friends tonight, so that will be my study break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boy, that sounds like a fantastic class...almost as lovely as the Organic Chem class I took in college. YUCK!!!
For the first time, I'm happy that I'm taking Econ right now. Much better than your class!! ;)
I took Organic Chem too...that was worse
Ummm...yea....YUCK!!! I'll stick with my photography class :)
Post a Comment