Friday, February 22, 2008

"Bonehead"

Mom and Jim came down for dinner tonight. (They live about an hour away). We had Salmon, or I should say everyone except for me had salmon. (I cannot eat salmon without my stomach rebelling.) So a "normal" greeting between the boys and Jim:

Garek: "Hi Grandpa Bonehead"
Jim: No you're a bonehead"
Garek: " No you are a bonehead"

This will continue on throughout the evening. I know it will come as a shock to all of you out there, but Jim taught his grandchildren the word bonehead. Hmmm, not surprising?! I must say the boys take the rules very seriously, they can only say it to Grandpa. If Garek catches anyone saying it when we are not with Grandpa Jim, he will tell you "You can't say that word, only to Grandpa Jim."

We had a nice evening, mom and I played Life and Memory with the boys while Matt and Jim cooked salmon. Garek was very lucky and he got to go home with Grammy and Grumpy to spend the night. I have a meeting in the cities tomorrow so I will pick him up on my way back home. Gavin and Daddy are working at a pancake breakfast fundraiser for school while I am at an alumni meeting. Fun Fun!

These pictures are from the evening, thanks to Garek! (Gavin was already crawling into bed, as you see in the pics). I will learn how to format these better, for now, you see Garek, Gavin, Lucy and Roxy, Mom, and Jim and Matt already conspiring about the fishing trip. Garek took all the pictures except his and Gavin's.



4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Garek's pretty good with the camera. Looks like you have a fun night!

Pappy Dave said...

Jim is SUCH a BONEHEAD :-)

Katie said...

Well apparently I am the bonehead...I thought I had your blog on my google reader and this a.m. Diana said something like...isn't it funny Gigi thought she couldn't keep up w/blogging and she has been doing it every day? and i was like WHHHAAAAAAATTTT? How'd I miss that? So apparently I goofed and you're on my reader now :) So I'm a little late in commenting. It's so fun to see pics of your mom and bonehead and the boys....too cute!

Gigi said...

Thanks Katie :)