
You can take this title two ways and be correct. Gavin and Garek are healthy eaters! They eat good for them food and they also eat pleanty. (I wonder what they will be like as teenagers). These pictures are of the boys hanging out in the kitchen, but I realized that it demonstrated their love of healthy (but strange for youngsters) food. Garek's reddish mustache in this pictures is actually from drinking tomato juice. Don't believe me? I added the last picture as proof.

3 comments:
Weird as it sounds, she is right. . .
Once upon a time, Gigi was gone for something, and Daddy broke down and said "lets go to the arches for a treat" (boys love the playland). We're just about ready to order, I ask them (Gavin and Garek) what they want assuming a Happy Meal, and Gavin turns to me and asks if they have a "Salad Happy Meal" After explaining that they don't (but they should) I said he can order a salad if he wants. We get up to the counter and the lady asks what he wants to order, so I tell him to tell her . . .
"I want a side salad, blue cheese dressing, fruit parfait and water to drink"
The woman looks at me a bit shocked.
"That's why I had him order, otherwise you wouldn't believe me if I said that was what he wanted. . ."
LOL!! (To yours & Matt's post)....my child could care less about food....he'd be perfectly happy w/out it...
You guys are lucky to have kids that like healthy food!!
Post a Comment