Okay, so I am falling under all the peer pressure of my fellow "bloggers." I have no idea how long I will be able to keep up blogging or how interesting it will be to learn about the St. Peter Dobosenski's. But I will try.
I thought I would start by telling you about a day in the life of an online teacher/co-director...
Check email by 8 AM, respond to impatient students by 8:30... Work on paperwork for conferences later in the day...check on blogs of my Duluth, Shakopee and East Coast Friends....chat on msn with a few students (they have no school today, yet still want help)....bring Garek to preschool...walk 2 miles....eat lunch in car on the way home...finish conference paperwork.....leave for conferences in Rochester (2 hours away)...call Matt to remind him to pick up Garek...Conduct three conferences, one of which must go through a translator....drive home (eating in the car again)...do my own homework...start blog. Okay, so admittedly this is an unusual day, since I have conferences, but I thought you should all know that although I work from home, it sometimes means I drive to meet with my students.
Hope you all enjoy my blog, I will do my best to keep up with you experts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeaaa!! You have a blog. You'll probably find what we have...that it's fun just to hear the day to day stuff that each of us do. It's not the typical things you'd call each other up just to tell about, but still fun to know.
This is reminding me..I need to update my blog since I'm sitting at Duke waiting for Brian to get out of surgery...
To steal a word from Jenny, "Hooray"!! It's always nice to hear about other people's lives. And see pictures (hint hint). Hee hee. Glad you've joined our crazy world!
I'm so excited that you started a blog too!! One more thing for me to do at work (besides working, that is...)
And just to warn you....we will stalk your blog...and we will have to nag you if you slack on the posting. LOL.
Thanks for all the support (nagging and otherwise) :)
Post a Comment