Garek and I were discussing what he might do in Kindergarten today. He says:
Mom: What do you think you will do in school today?
Garek: I know, we get to play with this metal thing on a square box that looks like a teeter totter and has cup holders on it. Then we put stuff in the cup holders and it goes up an down (he made motions with his hand of the cups going up and down in alternating fashion).
Mom: What do you use it for?
Garek: We see that something is bigger than something else
Mom: Is the teeter totter called a balance?
Garek: Oh yeah, a balas. We also get to play with a slinshy.
Mom: A what?
Garek: A metal thing that goes down the stairs- you know a slinshy (he is motioning like a slinky going down the stairs)
Mom: You mean a slinky?
Garek: Yeah that's it! Then we use managet on it and they stick together!
Gotta love it! An no, these are not typos, I am trying to spell out what he actually says! I love our morning conversations, he is full of information. I also would like to point out that his favorite subject appears to be science, his science teacher mommy loves this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment