Monday, January 26, 2009

Treadmill

Mom and Jim gave us their treadmill and it has already gotten daily use. I think it is funny that last year at this time I hated running on a treadmill, but now I am happy to have one as it make scheduling time to run/walk on it easier. Both the boys also like to use the treadmill. Here is Garek walking along today....


Thanks mom and Jim!!!


4 comments:

Gina Light and Jim Battenberg said...

Glad you are using the treadmill. It was collecting papers and dust here.

Gigi said...

Wow! *Jaw drops to the floor*. YOu do read blogs!!! ;)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So Gigi, you'll be running Grandma's this year??? You really don't have any excuse not to now that you have your own treadmill.

Gigi said...

Haha Jenny! I am not a long distance runner, and I sitll prefer swimming...just no room for a pool ;)