As you may have read in Jenny's blog, Andee and Bryan had a family/friend get together this past Saturday. We all drove up and down to make sure Andee came back from London in one piece and without an accent! (She looked in one piece, and I heard no hint of British in her voice). Gavin ran around taking pictures of the action, and I think he was able to take a picture of most people. There was a lot of food, laughter and fun. Andee dug out her doll house from when she was little and that kept the kids occupied for quite awhile. Garek and Kaleb found some super balls and they spent a long time in the basement throwing them around. The best entertainment of course was the little kids running around!
Gavin and the girls playing some Rock Band!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely a fun time. I forgot to mention on my blog (so I'll mention it here)...that there also was some great food, including Uncle B's famous chili. Yum, Yum!
Post a Comment