
This weekend Matt was going to help me put up shelves in our entry way closet, as we have turned part of it into a pantry area. This seemed like a quick job...but what home improvement job is quick?! Last spring when we painted the rest of the upstairs, we had picked up the paint for the closet and other rooms as well.

Since we were putting up shelves, Matt thought maybe we should paint really quick too. So, the quick put up the shelves ended up being a paint and then put up the shelves :) You are all wondering why we would paint a closet, but it is a huge walk in closet (you will see in the pictures). It is actually bigger than our main bathroom!
I love the color- a nice Harvest Orange color (I think the official color is Fragrant Cloves). Anyways, I am much happier with the closet space now that is organized and much more functional! In addition, a couple of weeks ago Matt put a tube light in this room, since the dogs spend time hanging out here. These pictures are taken without the lights on, it is nice and bright in there!
1 comment:
I like your new room,the color is nice and bright,and cheerful.I know you are enjoying it. (along with the Dog)just remember to share.
Post a Comment