Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween to everyone! I thought I would share our pumpkin carving adventure from this week, and later I will post pictures of the boys dressed up for Halloween. You can see the boys like scooping out the seeds (and making sure we save them for roasting). Our pictures also skip some steps...the parts of the boys cutting out the faces. This is because both Matt and I end up pretty busy helping with the cutting so that no one hurts themselves. Thanks to that diligence...no injuries need to be reported!! Tonight we will take a picture of them lit up, since we wait until dark on Halloween to light them up. Enjoy the pictures!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Halloween to you too! Can't wait to see the kids in their costumes!
all of the pics are good. but the last one of the boys with the big!!! SMILE IS ADORABLE.
Post a Comment