Gavin is intent on putting ornaments in just the right spot:
Garek is "hiding" ornaments in the center while Gavin continues adding ornaments:
Garek loves the Nutcracker he is holding:
The tree in the family room, see the small popcorn strings?
This year will also be the first year EVER that we have been home on Christmas morning. The boys are so excited, Gavin is planning our family Christmas Eve and Day activities! Although we will miss the extended family members, we feel that it is only fair that the boys start to create memories of holidays at home as well as those in which we spend a lot of time traveling!
2 comments:
I love the crystal Christmas tree! We did a science project with stuff like that in fourth grade, except we didn't get to make a christmas tree out of it. Funny that I totally remember that project from so long ago!
Projects are the things we remember from school...now you know why I teach/direct at a Project Based Learning School!
Post a Comment