We have had a difficult week, and it has led to more than the average blog slacking. Matt's Uncle Frank passed away Monday March 9, and we had a funeral today. There was much to do between then and now, but I think everyone is on a path to healing. Thank you for all the prayers.
Yesterday it was Uncle Jonny's Birthday! My grandpa Wait used to give Jon information on St Urho's Day since it is also March 16. Jon always took it all in, even though none of us are Finnish! Luckily on Saturday, the boys and I had a chance to go to dinner with Uncle Jonny and Grammy. Uncle Jon was also nice enough to share his Fried Ice Cream with Garek!
Today it is St Patrick's Day! Matt and I postponed our annual corned beef dinner until the weekend when we are actually home to cook. In the meantime we press on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was sorry to hear about "Uncle Frank..." so sad. You are all in my prayers...
On another note..happy belated birthday to Jon!
Sorry to hear about the lost of your love one.
Post a Comment